David Montgomery Harb, MFA, MMFT
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) for couples
- Bowenian and Structural Family Therapy (SFT) for families
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) for adults and adolescents
- Parent coaching families with defiant adolescents
- Civil and family mediation
- Creative block and barriers to artistic inspiration
- Relationship stressors unique to the entertainment industry
Standard Individual Therapy
$75 (45 minutes)
DBT PACKAGES (6 MONTHS) RANGE FROM
$6,000 - $18,500
**Under the Supervision of Jennifer Biddle, LPC-MHSP---Not Eligible for Insurance Reimbursement
David earned a Bachelors in Cognitive Science from Northwestern University, a Masters of Fine Arts from the University of Southern California, and a Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy from Lipscomb University in Nashville. On his way to becoming a therapist, he worked as a writer and founded a successful production company in Los Angeles, and his clinical approach is informed by his executive experience and his background in the creative arts.
His areas of special focus include relationship stressors unique to the entertainment industry, creative blocks and barriers to artistic inspiration, non-traditional relationships, spiritual and existential distress, sex therapy, mood and personality disorders, the parenting of defiant adolescents, conflict management for couples and partnerships, as well as boutique mediation and consulting services for divorce and partnership dissolution.
In his spare time, David enjoys rehabilitating historic homes, curating his vinyl collection, and the occasional college football game (Go Vols!). He’s still trying to find the best Mexican food in Nashville, so if you know where to get a really good tamale, don’t hesitate to let him know.