Angella Kocian, Psy.D.
Clinical Psychologist & Testing supervisor
- Clinical Psychologist - HSP
- Gottman trained Level II Couple's therapist
- Disordered Eating, Body Image concerns, and OCD
- Postpartum Mood Disorders
- Certified Yoga Psychotherapist
- Parent Coach for difficult cases
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) for adults and adolescents
- Psychometric Testing
- Sexual dysfunction
Standard Individual Therapy
$225 (45 minutes)
*DBT PACKAGES (6 MONTHS) RANGE FROM
$11,000 - $22,500
Dr. Kocian is a Licensed Psychologist who has long had a passion helping people feel better. Her soft-spoken and warm demeanor is a perfect complement to her intellect. Dr. Kocian is a Certified yoga instructor and a yoga psychotherapist; an approach that combines more traditional forms of psychotherapy with yoga, focusing on a holistic approach to wellness. Dr. Kocian specializes in working with depression, anxiety, domestic violence, relationship concerns, body image struggles, and eating disorders.
Dr. Kocian completed her Masters and Doctoral degrees at the University of St. Thomas in Minnesota and her predoctoral internship at San Jose State University. She is licensed as a psychologist in both Minnesota and Tennessee.
In her personal life, Dr. Kocian enjoys spending time with her family and being outdoors. She regularly practices yoga, and loves running, hiking, and exploring. You can't stop her from talking about holistic healing and eating healthy. She also has a love of travel, reading, and board games.